Tuesday, May 21, 2013

33? Or Mommy?!

I'll take the role of Mommy any day over celebrating my birthday!  I turned 33 today (thank you for the many cards, texts, emails and facebook messages - means so much!).

However, today I was able to be a fun Mommy to Kyle!
His class had a picnic in the park.  GG watched Reid so I could have several uninterrupted hours with Kyle, including walking to and from the park, being the PB&J sandwich maker for the class, and being the only Mom to join in (and bring to the party!) on the football and frisbee fun.  

Kyle was thrilled!
(these are my only birthday pictures - the rest were just deleted off the camera!)


Kindergarten Class of 2013!

A few special friends were absent today, but these are, for the most part, his buddies from his class this year.  Thanks, Mrs. Tackett, for an amazing year and for helping Kyle grow, learn and mature so much. Thanks, Bryson, Jagger, Jackson, Sam, Samuel, and Mez for being amazing friends!

No comments: