Monday, October 12, 2015

I love bike riding!  It's exercise but it always seems to go fast (especially when I'm not hauling a little person behind me). I took this picture for one of my volleyball friends as she keeps saying she'll join up but we've never made it work yet!
 


Kyle as soccer captain

Stacy, Reid, and Kyle went to a pumpkin farm carnival while Jason and Grant went to baseball practice (I think we had much more fun!)

Ropin' cattle


We actually got lost in the maze. It was huge and tall!

this is the fattest/biggest pig I've ever seen in my life
(that's not saying all that much but he's still huge!)

These two have always had a soft spot in their hearts for animals.  Grant tends to fall closer to me on this one with a little less love and cuddles for them.

The highlight of Kyle's night - the DUNK TANK!
Before

After!



We all went to the pumpkin patch (for Jason) on Saturday morning


this was cute seeing profiles and legs from the backup camera - they were riding like real cowboys on the bed on the truck!




It was so hot... at 67 degrees!

We spent Saturday afternoon/evening/night/Sunday in OKC for a baseball tournament.  It worked our perfectly with our loss that we were able to all be at Jacob's 3rd birthday party.

We needed to stop by Sam's for four items for the office.
Oops.  This happens a lot when we go there... we were overflowing!

We carpool this year with the Aicheles as they are currently sending B to half-day pre-k as well!  Today, we went to the park for a little play time. I turned around and these two were sweetly walking like this!  Good memory for when they're graduating!  :)

Slowly this fall, our temperatures are dropping. We're still hanging in the 80's most days. I love fall - it's my favorite.  The crispness of the morning air when I go on a walk but it's not too chilly. The sunny afternoons perfectly designed for outside play after school.
Enjoy! Take a deep breath! And have fun!

No comments: