Saturday, May 28, 2016

Here a few from last week I haven't gotten to posting yet!
Grant with his "other" teacher!

happy anniversary to this fella! #14

Grant with his graduation awards - racked up three!
 

My friend sent me these from the last day of school... We used to carpool with this family! What a perfect way to end their elementary but to arrive and walk in together!

It's been raining. A lot. Max came over for some rain baseball. 
Because they don't get enough...

 Juliane and I hosted a last day of school party for 14 fifth graders and their siblings. Too bad Reid was sick and couldn't come! Mom watched him so we could still par-tay!

As I mentioned before, Jason baked my cake. This is how his kitchen looks after every meal he cooks - messy!! It may have been the best cake, yet, though!

Reid and his animals... About 11 roly poly bugs!

our turtle from a few summers ago returned!  :) 

No comments: