Friday, May 6, 2016

Three Field Trips!

For some wonderful (crazy) reason, all three of our kids had their class field trip scheduled on the same day!
 
I was able to spend the day with Third Grade at Pawnee Bill's Ranch
 
Making their own rope and lasso!

 
Ride around the ranch with the buffalo and longhorns!


 
 
he wanted a selfie with the horse!
 
Us!
 
 
the whole gang!
 
my friends!
Emily, Kristine and Jody

The 5th grade went to the Zoo!
Juliane was a fill-in for me since I couldn't be there!
 
Barrett, Jude, William, Grant
Macey, Peyton, Lilly


 

 
 PreK had a visit with John Talley and all of his farm animals to wrap up their farm lesson.
My mom went to this with him!
 
Reid still has such a love for animals!
He is so allergic to so many of them though!  :(
 
Howdy, partner!




 
Cooper and Reid
 


No comments: