Monday, May 9, 2016

Mother's Day weekend

This past weekend was filled with fun!
Friday night, Madison and her friends had a graduation party and we were invited! 
 
Saturday afternoon, I took Kyle and Reid to see Jungle Book. Reid is currently in this "I'm not going to look because I think it's funny" stage. Also, see group photo above.
 
At nearly the same time as the movie, Grant and Jason were in Conway, Arkansas, playing baseball.  That's out little ball player attempting to sleep on the grass. He played catcher both Saturday and Sunday - and I've been told by several that he was awesome! - but he was so tired. Saturday was hot, and Sunday's game kept getting extra innings, and he caught for eight in a row!
 
On Mother's Day, after church, I took my buddies to Granny's Kitchen, and we had breakfast for lunch!  This is while we're waiting in the car because of the wait AND the random downpour.
 
These next are sad... our "baby" only has nine more days of elementary!
I took him lunch today and enjoyed watching his friends play at recess.
 
sure love this kid!

No comments: