Tuesday, December 31, 2019

2019 Interviews with the Boys

R E I D
I am 8 years old.
The best show on tv is: I prefer movies
My favorite thing about school is: math
The thing I'm best at is: math
If I could change my name, it would be: no way!
My favorite color is: yellow
My favorite toy is: Tony Snell (T. Snell)
When I grow up, I want to be: construshen (!) worker
I like to take these to bed with me at night: T. Snell
My favorite book is: Harry Potter
My favorite movie is: Star Wars
My favorite season is: Winter
A food I really like is: PBJ
My favorite animal is: all puppies
My favorite sport is: baseball
My best friend is: Breck, John, Isaac
My favorite holiday is: Christmas
My favorite thing I did this year was: v-cashins! (vacations)

K Y L E
I am 12 years old.
The best show on tv is: Jeremy Wade's Dark Waters
My favorite thing about school is: 3:20
The thing I'm best at is: making people laugh
If I could change my name, it would be: John
My favorite color is: Orange
My favorite toy is: the buggy at the land
When I grow up, I want to be: NBA player or architect
I like to take these to bed with me at night: my pillows
My favorite book is: The Michael Vey series
My favorite movie is: Remember the Titans
My favorite season is: Winter and Summer
A food I really like is: Cocoa Pebbles
My favorite animal is: Eddie
My favorite sport is: Basketball but I am also a huge fisherman
My best friend is: Which one?
My favorite holiday is: Christmas
My favorite thing I did this year was: Beach vaca!

G R A N T
I am 14 years old.
The best show on tv is: Survivor
My favorite thing about school is: friends
The thing I'm best at is: math
If I could change my name, it would be: Ty
My favorite color is: Blue
My favorite toy is: an xbox
When I grow up, I want to be: an engineer
I like to take these to bed with me at night: PJs
My favorite book is: Lone Survivor
My favorite movie is: Step Brothers
My favorite season is: baseball season
A food I really like is: steak
My favorite animal is: Eddie
My favorite sport is: baseball
My best friend is: Nate
My favorite holiday is: Christmas
My favorite thing I did this year was: Beach!

No comments: