Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Christmas events

Every so often, we go to a real barber.  Reid was so happy!
#5 on the Wolf Pack basketball team. 
They're only kids once!

Jason helped some fellas cook breakfast for dinner for our college students for finals!

I organized a Salvation Army bell ringing day for our church.  Here are these two cuties putting in their shift.


Friday was full!
Our dental office party was at lunch at Karsten.  Super fun group we have right now.


Kyle had a middle school dance, and we took this after our first dance of the night - where he asked me!  yes!  We also noted on Friday he had finally surpassed me in height.  It is official.  He was shorter than me on Wednesday.... they grow up quick!


I do not allow the dog on the living room couches.  
So don't tell the family about this.  :)

No comments: