Sunday, May 31, 2020

May stuff



Reid's class award - what a neat one!


Someone chalked our driveway for our 18th anniversary, but we don't know who!  Also, no picture of us on that day!  

I took this from my car driving by.  Grant and Kyle have worked up a pretty great business this summer doing yard work and odd jobs for neighbors.  Kyle added up his money so far and it is impressive!


birthday gift from my folks!

Just a shot of the yard - looks so pretty!

Libby posted these for my 40th and I had to save them as I don't have access to all the old Hefner photos.  Love these memories.


Coach Sutton died last week.  Special memory.

Late night entertainment with Kyle. We had a great two of three days of no arguing and where he wanted to hang out with me.


Kyle was voted Friendliest of his 7th grade team!
The other two guys are two of his besties so they loved it.

His birthday lego set is complete!

Reid and Isaac hung out at the ranch for a full day! Lots of great memories.

He then came home and was invited to come swim with his pal, Kellyn!  
The games they were coming up with were awesome - I loved the texts from her mom detailing what they were doing.


Ice cream truck!

Survivor puzzle that Jason ordered - pretty fun to do!  It makes you appreciate how fast they complete it on tv!

Grant was awarded a monetary prize from the Stillwater Rotarians Club!  Super fun suprise to open this letter and have unexpected money.  Great job, dude - keep on being you!

Reid has been wearing my old fitbit - this is his reminder to take it off before getting in the shower.  :)

No comments: