Friday, June 10, 2022

First week of June

Jacob came to visit for several days and Reid got to hang out.


Kyle had his bucket filled with his love language of gifts (I just really drove him and he had to pay for them) of getting a new hat and a pair of sunglasses. He got one of each - which one do you think he picked?!

We joined others from Stilly and watched the Cowgirls in the semi finals of the NCAA championship.

Reid finished his USS Lexington model - mostly all by himself.


I had some hammock time with my book

Kyle now has four yard clients on top of a 9-5 job!
I'll be ready for Grant to get him to drive him to them!  ha!

Jason went to work at the land. It is pretty obvious the tractor isn't enclosed. ha!

He just loves his early mornings fishing with friends.

Snuggles with Reid!
My face is not this smooth - this was a backwards picture and it came out all perfect - not real or edited!

Volleyball Head Coaches
Savanna 9th, Drue HS, Stacy JH



My 8th graders

My 7th graders

Reid and I spent today at the Botanical Garden - it has changed so much since I last visited and we had a great hour there!








No comments: