Monday, December 14, 2009

Merry Christmas Day

Little Lamb, Little Lamb, what do you see?
I see a bright star shining on me.

Bethlehem, Bethlehem, why do you wait?
We wait for the King of kings to come through our gate.

Donkey, Donkey, why are you so bold?
I'm bringing Him to Bethlehem as Scriptures foretold.

Innkeeper, Innkeeper, where can He stay?
Out in the stable with the sweet-smelling hay.

Shepherds, Shepherds, what do you hear?
We hear the angles singing everywhere!

Angels, Angels, what do you sing?
We sing "Hallelujah!" to the newborn King.

Brown Cow, Brown Cow, what do you see?
I see a little Baby smiling at me.

Mary, Mary, who is in your arms?
I'm rocking baby Jesus and will keep Him from harm.

Joseph, Joseph, who do you love?
I love God's only Son sent from above.

Sweet Baby Jesus, what will You do?
I'll give great salvation to each one of you.

Shepherd Boy, Shepherd Boy, who will you tell?
I'll tell all the people gathered at the well.

Camels, Camels, do you travel very far?
We come from the Far East, following the star.

Wise Men, Wise Men, what do you hold?
Myrrh for the little King, frankincense and gold.

Little Child, Little Child, what do you know?
I know God send His Son because He loves me so.

Christian, Christian, what do you say?
"Happy Birthday, Jesus!" on this Merry Christmas Day!
Nancy L. Sanders in Clubhouse Jr.

No comments: