Thursday, December 17, 2009

Pictures of late....

Just to catch my family and friends that aren't on facebook (!) up on photos, or to send some that I haven't posted anywhere yet!

Not sure if this was ever shared on the blog - we were generously given this kids golf cart - and Kyle figured out how to drive it in to the kitchen from the garage. It was one of those parent moments where you are totally laughing on the inside but you have to be serious on the outside - I did get the camera first, though - seems I have a lot of these moments with my youngest, eh!?! Last night... love these following two photos - Jason had the camera near the couch so we snapped these keepers. Kyle woke up screaming - must have been a dream - and I brought him down. Then, all he wanted to do was hold on to me and cuddle. The first is on the way back up to bed, and the second is when he wouldn't let go! :) ahhhh.....
and yes, we were watching a Hallmark Christmas movie and I'm in my nighttime gear!


This photo summarizes half of his Christmas program - finger in nose. Then there was the eating of the nose treasures, and the yelling of the occasional word to each song. Gotta be proud!

One of my best friends in town is moving!!! well, has moved. Darn it! Here is a group of us ladies at her farewell dinner last week! Since then, we've added two more babies to the group!
The next few are the Christmas lights festival we went to with my parents on Thanksgiving weekend. The boys loved this particular display! And, not to mention, the ginormous tree lit by lights.
Parents and boys on the bridge
I just like this one - shows their happy spirits!!!!!!! at the base of the huge tree!

okay, that's it for a quick photo update!

No comments: