Thursday, April 8, 2010

and then there were TWO!

Oh what a happy day when I opened a box a few days ago to discover that the "nice" people at the tadpole/frog factory decided to send a Froggie Friend for Teddy Bear when I ordered the official frog food and container...

So now I have 1 husband, 2 boys, 1 dog, and 2 frogs to feed and clean up after! :) Teddy Bear officially become a frog last weekend, so it took less than a month - and it was a great experience for all. The new friend is named Bouncy.
the proud parent of them (which basically means he may remember to feed them, or may not, but definitely doesn't get to clean the water one or two time a week - that's me!).
Kyle attempted to go to the bathroom this week and decided to not wear diapers. On Monday and Tuesday, that is. This was his creation on Tuesday... after about 20 trips (almost not exaggerating) to the toilet "by myself, Mommy" (I peeped around to make sure he wasn't getting it on the floor but realized he just wanted to stand there and try)... really discovered that he was making such a beautiful masterpiece. Jason lovingly named it the TP Bouquet. You'd think this would get old 2 1/2 years after his first attempt at this but no....

on a different note, my body is screaming at me and I am off to take two advil PMs and get a good night sleep. We are camping with friends tomorrow night and I'm pretty sure that sleeping on the ground isn't going to be as fun as it once was two decades ago...

No comments: