Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Baby Stats

With Grant and Kyle, I created a pregnancy journal that carried over for their first several years! The blog is now my journal so you, as my readers, will just get to know everything, too!

Sweet Baby:
  • At 18 weeks, you weighed right at 9 ounces.
  • I could first feel your movement in my uterus around 15 1/2 weeks. I think this was earlier than your brothers, possibly due to the fact I knew what to feel!
  • You love to move from about 7 pm - 11 pm.
  • I am 19 1/2 weeks and still don't really look pregnant. I have my maternity clothes out, but don't really need to wear them yet. You're spreading "all over" and not just "out."
  • I expect your Daddy will be able to feel you any day now. If we could just get the timing of his hand on my belly and your kicks, then that would be great!
  • Your brothers love to talk to you!

No comments: