Friday, January 7, 2011

Master Walker #3

God knows that Jason and I are happy to be parents of little boys and to have the opportunity to raise mentally, religiously, physically and emotionally strong and healthy men.

(I just may need a few more Mom's Night Out doing girlie things and seeing girlie movies once I have four boys under my roof!)

We don't yet have a name for this fella but will announce it when we do decide!

Here is his profile, with his face down. You can see his heart, brain, and the white bone of the spine.

Frontal view looking at us! This shot has always freaked us out a big - one of the boys called it the alien picture, and I can't help but agree!
Hi, Friends and family!!! I am waving to you!
Baby's heart rate was 145 - exactly what the other two boys have measured around this time. As of the ultrasound, he measures 18 weeks and 4 days (one day ahead of schedule) and weighs right at 9 oz. It will be exciting to see if he physically favors Grant or Kyle or becomes a new combination of us!

5 comments:

Kristy said...

So cute!!! So excited for you!!

TheCrossFam said...

Hooray for Walker Baby #3! So excited!

Kelly said...

How exciting! We are all so happy for you!! Three boys!! How fun!! I really enjoy being a mommy to boys, too, so I think you are truly blessed!! I can't wait to meet this little guy---post some belly pics soon so we can see how much he and you are growing!! Or you, maybe we should just plan a time to get together to see you all in person!!

The Cross Family said...

Congrats! Just think, you already know exactly what you are doing with these boys, so this one should be a breeze...right?!

Annie said...

Hooray for boys! ;)