Thursday, June 21, 2012

We just love our cousin, Chase! (Except for his awful shirt).  He recently bought a scooter to get around town and campus and brought it to our house on a visit.  He (very carefully) took Grant and Kyle on trips up and down our street.  Then, he so graciously offered for me to take a spin.  I have never been on a motorcycle before, and I wasn't wearing a helmet so I was wanting to be extra careful.... but let's just say that I literally rode around the culdesac and down 2 houses, tried to turn around, and came close to hitting my neighbor's truck.  It was actually really fun. I forgot where the brake was located! :)

 LET'S GO GREEN ALLIGATORS!!!!!!! 
It's Kyle's first season to play t-ball, and he is liking it a lot more than he liked soccer.  He is SO very proud that his Daddy is (once again) his coach.  Here are a few pictures of his first "at bat." 
Ready and focused....
 Swing... and a miss!  I like this picture!  He was looking for it in the field!
 Second time was the charm as he knocked it in the outfield.
 Grant had a sleepover at a friend's house on Tuesday night so we invited our neighbor over to join Kyle.  They even had matching PJs!  This little guy just makes Kyle's playtime so much fun and has been a great addition to our neighborhood.  Too bad he got scared and went home at 9:30....
My friend just sent me the picture of Jason cleaning her 3 year old daughter's teeth for the first time!  So why not include it on our blog?  I capture what G, K, R and I do all day so why not have some "day Daddy" time!  The next few are playing with friends, which we have done a lot of the past few weeks. 

Our little man LOVES to read.  We sat in his room yesterday for 48 minutes (who is counting down the minutes to naptime anyways?!?!) and at least 40 of those were spent by either me reading him books or him just sitting and flipping pages. 

No comments: