Thursday, February 14, 2013

Yummy!  That's at least the thought going through Reid's mind right now.... I can guarantee those were NOT my thoughts!  This happened moments after I had literally spent 10 minutes doing nothing but following him and picking up whatever disaster he created.  I looked away to pick up cups he put on the floor, he found the Sam's Club size bag of chocolate chips, literally laughed, I looked and he pulled down.  I then had to go get the camera just like I did for Kyle's "eggcellent mess" from a similar age.  


See this mirror?  It was one of 4 sliding doors to the closets in Kyle's room until yesterday.  We had a playdate with a certain 2nd grader and my two boys.  They were out of control from the start and none of them particularly had their listening ears on... and soon I heard a loud CRASH... followed by b laughing from Kyle and our friend.  Ouch.  So the crazies officially got me upset from their goofing off.  These were doors that weren't in bad shape so we couldn't vouch to replace them but not pretty to really love... so now it begs the question?  Replace the mirror in one, replace all four with standard wood doors, or leave as-is with easy closet access?  I vote C for now.

While I was in the garage - isn't it lovely out there?  Jason is in heaven with all of the storage and manly extras in the house!

And the cabinets even include a love note to him from Kyle!

No comments: