Monday, April 22, 2013

All in a Stillwater weekend...

We had play time on the trampoline....

...while Daddy finished hauling the load of dirt from our driveway, literally wheelbarrow load by wheelbarrow load, to various locations in the yard.  Reid may have hitched a few rides in there, too!

Our friend was able to come, play, and stay for a 24 hour playdate!  He is the youngest of three brothers (sound familiar?!?) and his older brothers and parents were at various sporting events around the state.  

We had a quick visit with my college roommate and her family!  Here are the "cherries on top" to our families.  Erryn's baby is TWO but I still have a ONE year old for a few more weeks!

The kiddos!
8, 7, 6, 5, 2, and 1

We then were able to go to the Pistol Pete Partners' baseball game.
We played with Pete for a bit...

 ... and braved the wind (you can see Mom grabbing her hat!)

Saving the best for last!
Mister found himself in his first time-out today after taking a hard hit at me.
I set the time for 1:00 and he sat there pretty still.
When the timer went off and I said he could get up, he walked over to me and gently rubbed my face (!!!) so I think he understood why he was in the corner!

No comments: