Saturday, April 27, 2013

Zoo Day

While Jason spent his birthday golfing, we took the built-in snow day in our school district that we didn't use to take a trip to the zoo.  We had a great day planned with several friends, but due to a poor forecast and sick kids, it ended up just being our family and Emily's family.  Emily has been my friend for 32 years, was my maid of honor, has lived around the world, and now resides where we grew up! So I can see her and her fun family more!

The animals.  Baby elephant, funny giraffe, Koi, and two brown bears (by far, these were Reid's favorite part).  

Here is the sunshine picture I sent my friends who bailed due to weather!  
It sprinkled one time on us for about 2 minutes so it was a great day!

the boys!  2, 8, 4, 1, 6

Reid found a steering wheel (Kyle's brother, anyone?!?!)

This is how our kids travel - with books in their laps.  
L-O-V-E it!

No comments: