Tuesday, April 16, 2013

We had a family golf outing this weekend.  We were (able to play 9 holes).  I have that in parenthesis because I should say "we traveled 9 holes on the course."  I only finished one hole start to finish (Reid was in my cart), and the nice course marshall asked us to speed up, too, even though we had been waiting on people in front of us!  Overall, the big boys did much better that I expected!  Consistent, straight and very happy playing!

Jason and I went to a crawfish boil while the boys were at a birthday party!  Neither of us have much experience with this type of food, but we were brave!  :)  Here I am playing with my food before it was boiled right in front of me (ewww).

Jason (smiling for the camera, but he wasn't really too happy actually eating).  

Reiders has discovered how to stack Eskimo Joes cups!  And very prettily, I might add!

He continues to melt our hearts.
EVERY night at dinner, Reid will start his jabbering and stick out his hands because he wants to say the family prayer.  He loves to do it!  He loves to shout AMEN at the end and clap!
This was while we were having a snack, and he wanted to say a prayer (I cheated while talking to snap this priceless photo!)

Another keeper!  
Booktime at bedtime!  Kyle wanted to help read this night, and Reid loved his big bro time!

This morning all ready for school!  The big boys were neon and under armor clad!  Reid already had his cars in his hands by 8 a.m.  They're his new obsession (Kyle Jr!)

ahhhhh.....
and here it is.  The very end of the scaffolding in our home (hopefully).  
We now have our living room back and love, love, love, love the finished product!

No comments: