Thursday, August 22, 2013

Reid goes to school!

My littlest one entered a new chapter of his life this morning - school!
He is enrolled at the same preschool where his brothers went, and when he discovered he had a lunch box this morning, he was so excited!
On the bench of the school entry area.  I have a similar picture of Grant in this spot.  I was going to post it but just realized it happened before I started blogging!  Ancient news  :)

 Grant and Kyle were too busy and curious to go to sleep at school.  It may be that Reid entered the school a few months younger than his brothers, but after "being wide-eyed and fighting a nap, he finally fell asleep.  He had a super first day!"  This was the picture I found as I came to pick him up.
Melt. My. Heart. Sweetness.

Many thanks to Kristy for saving my morning!  After waking up sick and dizzy, she came to drive us to school as I didn't feel I could safely get there.  Thanks for being a true friend to me in a time of crisis!!  :)

1 comment:

Kristy said...

He is just about the sweetest thing. Those dimples!! So glad you called me to help! And so glad you are feeling better.