Monday, August 26, 2013

When my oldest two used to play with this phone, they never held it like this.
Wow, how things have changed in just a few short years!
SMILE!

We were given a Free Catering for 20 card from Chipotle.
What did we do with it?
Have a par-tay!!!!!
We have five families over and ate and played yard games and drank wine and were loud and funny and made some good memories!  Here is the spread.  Easiest party ever!
I'd recommend their catering services - very well packaged and prepared.


Big milestone AGAIN for Reid today.  Library storytime.  I attended this for about four years consistently with the boys, and then took a few years off while Reid became old enough to enjoy (aka behave!) the event.  He did great!

What was neat about it is that one of my good friends and I met there 4 years ago.  Here are our two little ones now and we're back for another round together again!  :)


No comments: