Wednesday, August 7, 2013

We have had some fun lately!
A very riveting tennis match (where I finally sat down after having to go get nearly every ball as it was hit over the FENCE by Kyle.)  Kyle improved his control after some time working on the tennis wall.

Grant placed 3rd in the Junior Golf Tournament and got his very first "own" trophy.  This one he worked for and was so proud!



































He and his buddy, Max, tied.  1st and 2nd place went to some older boys that we don't know.  These two were some proud and happy kids!  Thanks, G and B, for enrolling them for this great activity!
This has been my life the past few days!
Westwood PTA Treasurer... Enrollment day.... Tshirts.... Membership...
Lots and lots of money to count.
Jason was helping me last night, and I said "I am such a dork because this is actually really fun for me" and I think I got an eye roll!  :)

Birthday party fun!  Kyle and Bodey built a huge fort out of nearly everything they could get their hands on at this party.  Love creativity in an active environment - best of both worlds!

No comments: