Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Christmas letters have been written and sent....


via our elf, Sammy, who returned for his third year back with us.
He even responded to Grant's request asking his age - he is 147 years!

We have played with friends for a few days before the expected winter storm and negative temperatures are supposed to arrive this weekend.




This morning, Reid and I were able to go play with Julie, Jack and Clay.  Julie is married to an OSU football coach, and she has to bake 10 dozen cookies for the players for the game this weekend.

The boys played playdoh...

.... Julie baked....

...I decorated the goodie bags the cookies go in!!!

which totally means I helped motivate them to beat the sooners this weekend, right?!?!
Well,....

Christmas cards went out on Monday.  We cut down 50 cards this year (thanks to the blog and facebook, I figure if you want to know about us, then you can find out).

however... I am a goober.  If you have received a card from us before, and didn't get one, then you can safely assume THIS card was for YOU!  :)

Mister obviously loves to wear his seasonal hats as he really hasn't voluntarily taken off this hat since he found it this weekend.  He was a bit giggly this afternoon so I just had to snap the memory!



more artwork by Kyle.  I love it that I am taller than Jason and that I have long hair. It's the first time I have been drawn with brown hair - guess he's been paying attention as it's gone darker!

Orthodontist promotion.  We were the only ones there, and we know the staff through dental world connections so they had fun playing with all the boys!

No comments: