Thursday, December 26, 2013

Hall Christmas

Christmas at GG and Bubba's this year was on Christmas Eve.  My brother's family, Chase, us, and my parents were there. 
 
A fun thing about this day was that Grant created brackets for a ping pong tournament.  Bubba won!
 
Reiders running fast....
 
 
Bubba and his Grant-boy
 
Reid was really into unwrapping the paper this year.  He had to get 100% of the paper off of the box before seeing what was inside!

 
He got some lawn tools - mower, blower, weedeater, chainsaw, glasses and gloves - to help with future projects.

First - ever "everyone" photo!
 
Jacob slept most of the day but he finally joined the fun!



 
We finished the day by attending our candlelight service at church!
 
This picture is from mid-December when we babysat Jacob.  I just love the classic look on Reid's face that totally said "would you please keep this baby out of all of my toys so I can play, Mom?"  Then Jacob was just happy to play with Reid!

No comments: