Sunday, December 15, 2013

Snow Day fun

They warned us, those weathermen.  Forgive me for not believing you this time after every failed winter forecast for two years in our town.  THIS time, the sleet, ice, and snow did actually fall. 
This was my windshield the day I realized Jason had taken my ice scraper from my car and never returned it.  Frozen solid.  I was stuck at a friend's house after going over to make Christmas ornaments with the kids.  I literally got a diaper and an ink pen and started scraping and was able to get enough off to safely drive home.
 

We immediately made snow angels in the driveway.
 
We watched The Sound of Music... I think Carrie did great!
 
Tried on our snowgear for the first time this season...










 
Our first snowfall since we've been in our home.
Backyard snow

No comments: