Thursday, December 31, 2020

2020 Year in Review

I'm not going to get too wordy trying to summarize this year.  

In many ways, it was one of the best ever, and yet, for those exact same reasons, it was one full of trying times.  The boys were home with me/together so much more than usual that I do think they had the opportunity to grow closer in their brotherhood.  Flipside, they have really missed their friends and social events and sporting events, etc.  I have learned how to Zoom and Google Call and Google Classroom, etc, by being around for the distance learning that has taken place since March 2020.  The boys went to school only one 5-day week in the fall.  17 days in class total.  Reid spends most of my workdays at the church with me so I can keep tabs on his progress (or lack of) while Grant and Kyle will come some; also, a good/bad situation.  Jason was home for two months due to Covid-19 shutdowns and/or quarantine.... Also, Jason missed working for 1/6 of our annual income!  

Here's to a year we won't forget anytime soon, and good wishes and prayers for healing and "normalcy" in 2021!

No comments: