Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Are you reading?!

My 7" Samsung tablet, bought probably 14 years ago, has seen a resurgence of activity this year. I typically go through cycles of reading books v Netflix v going to bed early v sudoku/solitaire.  Since March when our world abruptly came to a halt, I have chosen to spend much of my downtime reading. After finishing another book tonight, I went to the history section of OverDrive and counted - 72 books that I have checked out this year. Granted, a few were started and deemed unworthy of my time, but I could count those on a hand. 72!  Isn't that amazing?  There were also a few paperbacks in there, too, so they cancel out those few unfinished ones. 

Grab a book and escape to a mystery or romance or historical fiction - you'll be glad you did!

No comments: