Tuesday, December 8, 2020

a month flew by...

It's the holly jolly season of Christmas as this is being posted but my pictures date back to just after Halloween.  I guess time flies when you're having, er, fun? or frustrations? or schooling at home?!

This was a little work project - darn it that I didn't take a before shot.  Cleaned out the storage closet. The junk in the aisle came to the end of the cabinet where the colored paper begins. It was a mess!  I can now breathe in there and see what supplies we have here.


This is our version of fall photos in 2020 - only one kid. In a camo shirt. Making weird faces.
Go figure.  


The big boys are in to watching The Office and that leaves Reid and me to enjoy many a Disney or Pixar or history film.  He was so excited to watch Planes: Fire and Rescue with me all cuddled up!

We had to take this picture at the end - a car was smoking in Death Valley.  We can relate. :)

Grant getting his reps in with a smile!

Dental office is coming along! Taking longer and, of course, over budget, but we're so far happy with the results.


We spent a few weekends at Pawnee working on cleaning up from the ice storm and working the brush hog/cedar tree cutter/whatever.  I ended one evening in Grant's hammock watching the sunset. Good, slower paced days!




We ended at Mugsy's to refuel!  Darn good food.

Reid is now a pen pal with an Air Force basketball player.  He was so excited to get his first letter written and sent off to Colorado (as of today, we haven't had a reply though - boo!)

Anne and Grant came to my rescue!  I walked out of an appointment to find a totally flat tire. I called my trusty neighbor, Anne, and she came to get me, go pick up my grocery order and bring me home. Isn't she great?  Then, I took Grant in his truck back to get my car and he did it all himself! 



My guard dog is fluffier than yours! 

Friends!

Isn't this usual attire at your house?

Thanksgiving was very different this year.  We cancelled our plans with family on Tuesday and made it a day at home.  Kyle had the idea to use the two old chairs from the office in our garage (it, and our home office should be known at DDS Storage) and we came up with a rolling basketball game and had a tournament. It was so fun.  Turned in to a bumper chairs when Kyle and I were out there, but made us laugh.


We did go see LaRue at Primrose to tell her Happy Thanksgiving and give a few sweet treats.

Cutest #11.  

My Hallmark socks. While watching Hallmark.  I also have a shirt. So there.  Come join me!

Sammy came back on December 1! We didn't know if he was with the pandemic, but he showed up with a mask on.  He seems to be doing great!  We have missed him.  Reid told me last night - in a very soft whisper so Sammy wouldn't hear - that he thought Sammy kind of looked like a doll.  

I guess ya gotta spray the whipped cream in your mouth once in life!
During one of The Office binge watching parties, Reid and I went to watch a movie with GG and Bubba in our PJs.


The Myrins came to visit Stillwater last weekend and called to see if we were busy! Like usual this year, we didn't have a thing and had a great time around campus and hanging out!  What a sweet little family.  It is so fun to watch Jason and Gerry have fun - it is eas with them.  Plus, Reid gets to finally be the cool, big kid, and even had secret meetings in his room!

You never get too old to feed the ducks...


Mattox is a fan of Monster Trucks so this was pretty cool to ride in a Mini Monster truck!

Reid and my co-worker's son, Sam, taking a study break at work.  Bowling and battles!

Kyle and his friends keep working on their Rippin-n-Lippin venture.  They are catching some great fish with their lures, too.  Along with a dental storage area, and a weight room, the garage has also become the place that the molds are melted and created (stinky).  I WILL miss this mess... I WILL. I will?!?





 

No comments: