Friday, November 21, 2008

Eggcellent Mess

It was an eggcellent mess. Gotta say there's nothing better to cap off a morning full of gross diapers, four loads of laundry, snotty noses, answering phone calls, work needing to be done but not being able to get to it than the most lovely mess Kyle created for me this morning. I had been out of the kitchen no more than 90 seconds and I heard Grant say "uh oh, Kyle. That's a bad no-no. You need to go to time-out" (hmmm, wonder who he listens to all day long!).

Let the pictures speak for themselves.


That would be 12 jumbo eggs. Lovingly taken out of the refrigerator shelf. And the pictures don't capture the amount of yolk and egg whites that are scattered (much less egg shell crumbs!) across the floor. I am very thankful that I deferred my upset attitude towards him until I ran to get a few pictures to capture the moment. So, not only was mopping the kitchen floor yesterday fun, but it was fun to do again today after about 10 paper towels to sop up the ick.
Kids. Truly, a joy. Jason and I are so blessed.

No comments: