Friday, November 6, 2009

11 years and counting

My college roommate for nearly 3/4 of my time at OSU was Erryn. We have stayed very good friends thoughout the past decade and are now in an annual routine of celebrating OSU's homecoming walkarounds together. Here are just a few pictures of us goofing around as usual.

This tree is at the Theta house and was the subject of many Party Pix photos. Why not add Brinley and Kyle to the fun!?!? We were just secretly thankful the tree limbs didn't snap when we climbed on!
The Walkers at Walkaround!
Same goofy girls, just with a little more responsibility! Love you, E! 223 was one of the best years ever!

One fun fact about Erryn and me is that she and her hubby and Jason and I were all in the same class by sheer luck the time that I met Jason!!! They were just recently dating, too, and it was an odd combo of us being together because we all were different majors in college. Thanks, Dr. Cate! Seemed to have 2 lasting relationships! And Brian Cross was in there.... And Todd Rosenthal... and some others that I can't recall now...

1 comment:

E.Gray said...

OHHH yea!!! baby!!! I just saw your post, I havent gotten on in a week or so. Love doing homecoming with you guys, and my kids love it too :) I could have not dreamed of a better dorm buddy than you were :) although my hips could have done without all the late night snacks :) esp. queso! I will never look at one of those jars without thinking about making it almost every morning at 2:30 just cause we were still up hanging out and got hungry!