Friday, November 6, 2009

September 2000

This kind of relates to the end of the previous post but just thought about posting it up here!

Last night, Jason and I were invited to the OSU Chef Series, which is basically a really fancy dinner put on by the OSU Hotel and Restaurant students, with various chefs from around the globe. Last night's focus was on the South - Charleston, SC, to be exact. Yummy food. Yummy wine. Fabulous fellowship (thank you very much, Endicotts!). Plus, it was pretty fun to be sitting down for dinner and look up - there was Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood one table away from us - the entire meal. And we were in the ladies room together - Trisha was very kind and smiley and polite.

Back to my story - so Jason and I leave the dinner and realize that we are across the street from where our whole story began. (Bear with me - I know this is so cheesy). We decide to go over to the Math Sciences Building where it all began.... September 2000.... when I'm just chit-chatting with Erryn on our way to class. Then POW - what a hottie up ahead waiting on us as he is holding the door open. I nearly dropped my Styrofoam cup of fruit loops as I commented to Erryn about him. And then guess who was waiting for me after class!?!?!

We smooched at the doorway and just thought it was so adorable (or maybe that was the wine talking). Either way, it's been a great ride with my boyfriend/fiance/best friend! Love ya!

1 comment:

Venus said...

Love the story! Your boys are adorable :)