Thursday, November 12, 2009

New Moon


N E W M O O N

it's coming on November 20th!!!

I have not looked this forward to a movie in ages, and it's only been a very recent desire, just since the past two weeks when (oh, thank you, Julie!) my friend thought I should give the books a shot. I did.... oh boy, did I ever....

What's Your Vote?

Team Edward
or
Team Jacob?

I have a preference - I'm Team Jacob - but I do give Edward a lot more props after having read the books than just having seen Twilight. I do think the books get better as they go along! There are a lot of times when I see the media and Robert Pattison (Edward) and he just looks evil to me (kinda like a vampire) - obviously in the minority on that one. After reading the books, I truly think the casting agents NAILED their roles for their features, as well as Bella's character. They do not disappoint in their roles.

It took me exactly 15 days. Cover to cover, all four books. And the last book was 750+ pages. Does that make me obsessed?!? Perhaps. But I gotta give some kuddos to the author of the Twilight saga, Stephenie Meyer... she did good!!!! It was very fortunate for Jason to have a new book he wanted to read during those weeks - gave him something to do since I wouldn't move out of my spot unless I needed to refill my water or go to the bathroom. It was that bad. But, now the reading portion is over and I just get to look forward to the 20th!!!

Are you a fan? Are you sick of hearing about it (I was until this week, when I finally understood the craziness!! ha!)? Are you going to see it?

3 comments:

Stacy and Jason said...

Grant voted Team Edward!

Courtney said...

I'm Team Edward too! But not because I think he is hot, but because I loved his character in the books!

Laura @ The Steen Style said...

I want a combo of both...is that greedy? HAH! I am so pumped for this as well. I have read the book series four times!! My friends got me hooked a couple of years ago and I LOVE that everyone is catching on to the craze. So excited for next Saturday to see this!