Saturday, November 21, 2009

A Poser

So, I'm wondering if you think Kyle doesn't like to be photographed by these photos? He just doesn't seem that happy when a camera is pulled out?!?! :) I think he has inherited a legitimate camera smile from me, but thankfully his is actually so adorable. yea, dimples.
This was actually a street. Very, very, very meticulous sometimes when he is playing.
His wooden block house. Purposely knocked down, rebuilt, knocked down, rebuilt...
I'll just mention again how much my "all boy" son just LOVES clothes and shoes. This is his dressy outfit, and he was getting ready for the preschool Thanksgiving program - picked out his own outfit and basically went to the fireplace w/o prompting when I had my camera.

I'm just not sure about having a shy child... what to do.... what to do....

2 comments:

TheCrossFam said...

Haven't had internet in two weeks! I HATE when I miss your posts! Love his smiley face. :)

E.Gray said...

ohhhhh my word :) he is precious!!