Saturday, January 21, 2012

Grant and Kyle are delirious when we check on them before going to bed. Last night, we decided they could come sleep with us. I go in to Kyle's room to wake him up and after having a funny conversation, I ask if he will be okay on the stairs since he is still sleepy. Looks at me and nearly screams, "Stairs! What stairs? Stairs? Where?" all sad and confused, like that word is the worst thing ever. We finally make it downstairs, and one step on to our bedroom carpet he lays on the ground and goes back to sleep. We eventually moved him but he was out!

Grant is woken up, and has his pointer fingers pressed firmly against his eyelids, fingers facing each other, and starts saying loudly "Dad? Dad! Where are you? I can't see you! Dad!" :)

If only I could ever sleep that hard.... :)

No comments: