Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Jason took Grant to Cub Scouts last night (where they learned briefly how to map, and then also about the Food pyramid (which is apparently different than the one I learned!)) and so I was home with Kyle and Reid. We've been giving Reid his baths in our master tub in his baby tub since it is easier because G and K usually just take their showers down here where we can keep an eye on them. So, I was bathing Reid and Kyle showered. He got out of the shower and started laughing...

Within a few seconds, he had literally spanked my upper bottom area. I have lost a few pounds, just enough to have a baggy waistband and was showing a bit of my bottom while I was sitting. So, he spanked it.

I calmly yet a bit loudly turned around and said, "Kyle, what are you doing?" not really mad, but just suprised... and then he told me that he was just trying to get ready to be a Daddy, and that when he spanked himself, it wasn't quite the same "slap" sound. :)

No comments: