Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Bathtime at our house! Kyle and Reid, in "their" bathtub, were just laughing and laughing.

Reiders was playing around and in a JOLLY mood this day. Seems he is pretty hit or miss on his personality. With three teeth arriving within 24 hours of turning 8 months, he was a grump for a bit. Not this day!!! Must be the Pistol Pete shirt!


Jason blessed me with some sweet, loving, pretty (and wild!) boys!

Family Photo: January 31, 2012

REID's FEATURES. They are so sweet. And so little. But not so little, really. Kyle's birthday! He got a new bicycle, riding gloves, license tag (us), PowerRangers costume, helmet, shoes and windpants (my folks).



School party! So "official" with his birthday crown.

This picture with Kyle might be a framer. I just adore my five year old!



I think Kyle had a great day today! He did suffer a case of "it's my birthday, therefore, I don't really have to listen to or do whatever others ask me to do since I get to do whatever I want all day" which made being his mom a bit challenging. I attempted to be a bit more patient but I was very ready for bedtime tonight! :) He was loud and crazy and happy and excited today. Just like a 5 year old should be, probably!


Happiest of birthdays, my sweet little man!

No comments: