Thursday, February 26, 2015


the Flames getting ready for some action!

Reid with his two besties - Jack and Clay.


These two had an impromptu sleepover.... melt my heart.

then the next night... Kyle and his stuffed animals. I laugh about it but I know there will be a day not too far off when he will send them all to Reid's room.  Sweet hearted kid...

when did Mr. G start taking up an entire queen bed?!  Where's my 19.5" baby?!?

I babysat Jacob while Anne had her teeth cleaned. He saw the boys get off the bus!  This is a sweet moment of the three of them watching it go away.

Remember Freddy the Frog from preschool with the other two?  This little frog gets to go home with every family (germs and all) to be loved on (covered in germs) and taken care of by the preschool child.  Reid, like his brothers, thought this was awesome. 

My shopping buddy... He has developed a personal style, too - frog rainboots and tie-dye!

I'm going to miss having a friend on the end of my cart one of these days....


Reid has been sick the past three days....
We've had a lot of random naps on the carpet....
 and movies....
  and playing with my phone taking photos....

No comments: