Thursday, February 26, 2015

DECADE DUDE!

A DECADE!!!!
how am I old enough to have a kid who is ten?!?
He sure makes it fun to be a parent, though.
We had dinner at Ted's a few days before so he could wear the sombrero (he had no clue and it was hilarious!!!  He was actually embarrassed).
...but happy....

annual door decorating.  When I woke him up for school, he rolled over and said "I know it's going to be on my door because it always is!" and then looked and said "I told ya!"  Glad we didn't disappoint as we remembered around 11:00 pm laying in bed!

He had baseball practice on his real birthday at 6 so we had an early dinner - at Subway!  Isn't that where you dream of your birthday meal?!?  :)






We love you, Grizzle. You make being a parent enjoyable and memorable and oh-so happy.

No comments: