Friday, February 13, 2015


Maybe this is why I adore Adam Braverman so much - he has Jason's "second skin" hoodie on and must remind me of my hubs!  :)
I will greatly miss this show, Parenthood.

Reid's class bunny.  I tried to adopt it...

State Night for 4th grade
Each student has to pick a state, do a report on the history, and then write a report on a famous person from that state.  

I'd like to introduce you to our Hawaii representative

His name is Barack Obama.
(slim pickings of famous males from there)


This little group of boys ended their season 3-5 but with super close, amazing wins as the last two games, it felt like a much more victorious season!  Great job, Destroyers!
(they beat a 6th grade team after falling behind 12-2 last night!)
Grant has seven points, including a free throw!

No comments: