Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Parties

Class parties have happened! (ahem, a few weeks ago).
Usually the parties are fun and parents are there!
 Lots of food, games, and laughter...

I have chosen a few years to be the homeroom mom, and a few years I have been selected by the teacher by default when no one else will sign up. This is one of those years....

The party is set to begin in 2 minutes from the time I took this photo.
What excellent parent involvement in this particular class this year...

I have to say - how fun is this!!!  Sweet B had her mom braid her hair in a heart for Valentines!  love it!

Kyle showed Jason and me his "bottle man" - this is Alexander Graham Bell as he would appear as a plastic water bottle dressed up and decorated.

A certain Daddy showed up to both parties!

 Second grade friends!


No comments: