Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Mean Bugs

This has become a new favorite (totally wrong word).... um, how about most common? frequent? totally annoying phrase that I've learned to repeat lately?!? yup, that's it....

def: Mean Bugs (adj/noun) - description used for the things that have entered into my child to make him constantly back talk, interrupt, hit, pout, scrunch his face, yell "no" to his parents, refuse to turn off the TV, decide to not share, etc, etc, etc....

used in a sentence: "Grant, where have these mean bugs come from and how can we work together on getting them out so I can have my nice son back?"

Not sure what has happened - I think in part, it's a complete refusal to take naps anymore (I just want 2 a week!) and he is so tired, and partly a bad influence at school, but either way: where did my sweet child go!?!?!

Regardless, beware: IT'S AN INVASION OF THE MEAN BUGS!!!

1 comment:

E.Gray said...

well dont let that infestation come here, we have enough little sassy slugs here :)