Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Little comments

it's little comments to people that can have a huge impact on their self image and confidence, whether those be good or bad comments. I have been lucky to have my life surrounded my positive people who are complimentary and not abusive to me; I know others aren't so lucky, and therefore struggle with stuff throughout their lives.

One such positive comment that stuck with me was from my hubby (we are celebrating eight years of wedded bliss today!). We are laying in bed talking one night and out of nowhere says something like "You know what? There are mothers and there are mommies. I am so glad that you chose to be a mommy for our boys."

:) A little comment... a big smile!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

What a great compliment... I think you should keep him around for a while longer! :)

You ARE a great mommy!

E.Gray said...

and a little somethin somethin probably too after that sweet comment :)