Friday, May 28, 2010

SALE!

I'm not much of a shopper.

When I do, I either buy a few nice things that cost money, or go to a store where I can get a bunch of stuff inexpensively.

Except yesterday. I went to the OSU Authentic store at OSU. H-U-G-E sale. I just added up all the price tags .... grand total of original cost of merchandise (w/o tax): $674.00. Grand total of the TWENTY NINE shirts that we bought: $118, including tax. Totally awesome. Got some for each of us, everyone in my family (four Nike dri-fit shirts for my dad for Father's Day (about $36 ea) and a "welcome to Oklahoma" present for my bro and sil who are moving here soon), some for my cousin who will be a freshman in the fall and his family for game days!!!! Whoooooo. Sale goes through tomorrow if you need OSU gear! All t-shirts and dri-fit shirts are either $2 or $5. truly.

No comments: