Thursday, May 20, 2010

Mid May

We've had a great few weeks. Other than a few bad weather situations, it's been nice, cool weather for the middle of May, which means we are outside playing t-ball, soccer, football, golf, trampoline, and swings all the time. ALL the time. and we love it!

Jason and I celebrated our 8th anniversary this week with dinner and a movie. We got home and our sitter said Kyle was just not wanting to go to sleep so I went to check on him. He was o-u-t at that point. In his clothes. with all his animals. and sweaty. Oh, how I miss being able to sleep so soundly! I was fortunate to be able to co-hostess a baby shower for our friends, the Endicotts. I've known Becky for like 13 years but we became close friends after college graduation, and now our husbands are great friends, too. We can't wait to welcome Sophie just in time for football season to start! :)
another long-lost friend - Ashley! It was so great to catch up with friends.
Just a fun pic of the boys in the shower the other night.
Grant successfully passed his karate test to become a yellow belt. Kiya!
I so wish I could post the video I took of Master William talking to Grant as he presented him the belt. He actually said in front of the whole class that Grant was one of the cutest kids he had ever seen! I hope other parents didn't get upset!

The elementary school had their annual carnival. Jason and I were both able to sign up to volunteer for a shift. We had a great time and it raised nearly $7,000 for the PTA and school. This was Jason's shift post, but right after his shift. The Velcro Wall - even Kyle got involved and was waaaaay up high!


No comments: