Monday, October 14, 2013

In no particular order...
Yuuummmy.  Family date night to Braums...


Amazingly wonderful hottie husband and three of the best looking boys I have ever seen!

Then there is this....
There are just some times in life when you get asked a question and it makes you laugh so much that it results in you driving back to the location JUST to take a picture to tease the person who asked a question.
So, Jason is usually extremely bright, and I ask the dippy questions.
But not this day at a local BancFirst.  He was driving as we went to deposit PTA money in the account.
He stares out his window for a while before turning around to face me and asks "so how am I supposed to get it in there?  Throw it up the hole?!"  
Dead serious.
I laughed. 
and teased.
and laughed a whole lot more.
(hint: you push the little green button that says "send")

Grant went to get our mail for us, and it was taking a while.  
I laughed as he rolled around the corner carrying a big package on his bike.  What a trooper!


Cheering on our middle brother amid some cuddles at football

This was a fun evening I had forgotten about!
The Volleygirls won our game amazingly fast and then went to dinner.  Dinner was across the street from Murphys.  We went.  In our volleyball clothes.
'Cuz that's how you roll when you're 33-45 in Stillwater during Fall Break!



 Mr. Jacob turned ONE!  I think he had a great party!

We went to see Granny after Jacob's party.
What an OUTSTANDING photo of everyone.  Granny is showing her teeth!!!!

Reid and I hung out with the firemen today at the library.
He was SO brave and was the first to high five the firemen, hop in the truck, touch the equipment, etc.  He loved every minute of it.


No comments: