Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Weekend pictures

For the critical reader who has been following our blog for a while, you can tell that my pictures are now all mostly from my camera phone.  It's so darn easy to simply grab that and snap a shot; however, I can very much tell a quality difference from the T3i.  I used to be sooo good about running inside to grab it!  oh well...

We had a double-brother sleepover on Friday.  It's becoming ritual to make smores on sleepovers!  It was a beautiful night to do so, and the kids were quiet at 10 p.m. (ahhhh!!!!).

We spent Saturday afternoon with the Streeters to watch our Cowboys choke it up, play poorly, and lose their first game of the year.  To a nobody (West Virginia) who had lost 35-0 the previous week.  Not a good sign....
HOWEVER, this twosome sure makes for a cute photograph!

Grant entered a coloring contest.  Deadlines are due Friday so we'll see!  :)  The purpose was to design a brand for Pistol Pete's horses.  

Reid found my fleece pajama pants and obviously thinks they're very comfortable to be laying in our bathroom all snuggled up!

On Mondays, we bike to the library for storytime.  It's about 12 miles and this is how we look!

These two fellas make for a cute story... they're both the youngest of three brothers.  I met C's Mom about 5 years ago when we were there with our oldest two kids.  Then she had C and a year later I had Reid... and now we're back where we met, again, with our babies!  

Reid decided my earbuds needed to be dropped in the toilet.... how sweet.

Little boys out learning about croquet. 
My two biggies sure do miss their old neighbors who came over for a day to play!
It's fun memories and moments like these that make me love our "no screen" rule.  

Reid has decided he needs to learn how to mow our grass. He's trying to figure out the lawn mower.



Kyle's first homework assignment



Reid's good buddy, Jack, turned 3 and his parents had a fun party for him at the Wondertorium.  

(Julie may have forgotten her camera (!!!) so I got to be the photographer!) 
(and yes, I know you are reading this so I had to tease you!)
Mike, Jack, Julie, and Clay
Their boys "sandwich" Reid in age so it's fun!

Two blondies playing at the party!

No comments: